Allround CNC Miller
Do you want to be part of a driven team that produces special high-tech aluminum constructions for Defense, the semiconductor industry, and superyacht building? Are you excited about working with CNC milling machines and ensuring accurate milling?
We are looking for an Allround CNC Miller for our machine department at our location in Nieuw-Lekkerland.
What you do
As an Allround CNC Miller, you will be responsible for performing tasks on our 3- and 5-axis CNC milling machines with a maximum bed dimension of 15 x 3m. Using drawings, set-up sketches, and programs, you ensure that the workpieces meet the prescribed norms and tolerances. In addition, you make adjustments to the program for further optimization.
The work is done for defence constructions, containers, luxury yacht structures, and helidecks. All our aluminum products are of high-quality standards. You and your team of colleagues are responsible for producing top-quality products.
What we ask
- You have completed a technical vocational education in the field of metalworking.
- You have extensive experience (at least five years) in CNC operations/techniques.
- You know about CNC programs.
- You are accurate, solution-oriented, and have a practical and flexible work attitude.
- You work mainly in a two-shift system with the possibility to work in a day shift or a 3-shift system.
What we offer
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing, and specialized company where all possibilities are available for personal development. In addition, we work according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal and Engineering Industry and offer an excellent package of employment conditions such as:
- A good salary
- 27 vacation days plus 13 extra days off
- A passionate, international, and informal team!
APPLY by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Do you want to apply or do you have any questions? Send an email to Esther Awanesian, Recruiter at work@Bayards.com