Maintenance Coordinator and Mechanic
Are technology, improvement, and variety words that suit you? Are you passionate about solving technical problems? Do you have the skills and expertise to ensure that our machines are and remain in top condition at all times? Then Bayards Aluminium Solutions is looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced technical professional to keep our machinery in operation and expand it with the latest technology. Follow market developments, and perform timely preventive maintenance, but can also roll up his sleeves when there is an unexpected breakdown. Do you want to work with Europe's largest Friction Stir Welding machine and one of the largest five-axis CNC milling machines that perform work for wonderful projects in, among others, Defence and Offshore? Then apply for the vacancy
Maintenance Coordinator and Mechanic
in Nieuw-lekkerland (32 - 40 hours)
What will you do?
As Maintenance Coordinator and Mechanic, you are responsible for the management and optimal functioning of our machinery and facilities. You will also be proactive in thinking about expansions and modifications. Your daily tasks consist of coordinating the maintenance process, including managing maintenance contracts, solving malfunctions quickly, and carrying out preventive maintenance. In addition, you enjoy helping to think about the purchase and implementation of new machines. You take the right steps to solve technical problems effectively, maintaining close contact with suppliers and maintenance companies. Thanks to your experience, you know how to coordinate the work and, where possible, carry it out independently. All this in consultation and cooperation with production.
The machinery and facilities include:
- Friction stir welding machine (18m*3m)
- 5-axis milling gantry (15m*3.5m*1.5m)
- 5-axis milling gantry (5.5m*3.5m*1.5m) Installation to be coordinated by you in 2024
- Two 5-axis profile milling machines (longest 18m long)
- Plate milling machine 15m*3m)
- Welding robot with manipulators
- Blast and spray booths
- General production resources such as overhead cranes, forklift trucks and hand tools
- Facility equipment such as lighting, heating, and electricity
What do we require?
- MBO or HBO degree in a technical field; (e.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of technical systems/installations and relevant experience in a similar position;
- Refreshing and inventive ideas
- Excellent coordination and communication skills to liaise with internal teams, suppliers and maintenance companies; Also in English.
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude, with the ability to act quickly on technical issues;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise effectively
- Team-oriented mentality, you want to make the right choices together with production and management
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing, and specialist company, where there is every opportunity for personal development. In addition, we work according to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Metalektro and offer an excellent package of employment conditions such as:
- A good salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 27 holidays plus 13 extra days off
- A good pension scheme
- An informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication.
More information or apply directly?
Have you become curious after reading about the vacancy? Then apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Do you have questions or would you like to know more? Whatsapp or call Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, on 06 - 11 503 315 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have substantive questions about the vacancy? Then call Chris Veltman, Manager Operations via 06 - 22 980 653.
Who are we?
The Bayards Group is one of the world's leading aluminium construction companies. With us, you will work on superyachts, helicopter platforms as well as floating bridges for defense. Since our start in 1963, we have been proud of the beautiful products we build and of the people who make it possible. Innovation is our top priority, which is why we are always looking for new markets and applications.