Do you want to play an important role as a thinking team player in the Aluminium Champions League, where you will realise high-quality aluminium constructions together with your colleagues? Do you want to take up the challenge and let your creativity and technical skills shine? Then apply for the vacancy
What are you going to do?
As a Mechanical Engineer at Bayards Aluminium Solutions, you will enter a world of creativity and technical challenges. You will work in both the sales stage and the assignment stage on projects without specific frameworks. You will develop conceptual solutions from both customer-defined problem statements and internal product developments or production methods. Moreover, you are skilled in working out alternative solutions for the client and coming up with new products from scratch. In doing so, you will have regular customer contact. You will monitor quality, costs and planning, and streamline the engineering process. As a Mechanical Engineer, you play a crucial role in realising unique aluminium structures that are recognised worldwide.
What do we ask?
- You have a completed technical education at Bachelor's level;
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- You are highly creative and able to develop and elaborate products/projects without specific frameworks;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good verbal and written knowledge of the English language
- You have experience with 2D and 3D CAD software packages;
- You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in technical developments.
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing and specialist company, where every opportunity is available for personal development. In addition, we work according to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Metalektro and offer an excellent package of employment conditions such as:
- A good salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 27 holidays plus 13 extra days off
- A good pension scheme
- An informal working atmosphere, a growing and ambitious team and short communication lines
More information or apply directly?
Do you have any questions or want to know more? Then Whatsapp or call Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, on 06 - 11 503 315 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have substantive questions about the vacancy? Then call Roland Vos, Manager Projects on 06 - 20 619 223. Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Then send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Who are we?
The Bayards Group is one of the world's leading aluminium construction companies. With us, you will work on superyachts, helicopter platforms as well as floating bridges for defence. Since our start in 1963, we have been proud of the wonderful products we build and of the people who make it possible. Innovation is our top priority, which is why we are always looking for new markets and applications.