Are you interested in working on large, complex aluminum structures? Do you strive to avoid errors and have a service-oriented approach?
Then apply for the position of Work Preparator in Nieuw-Lekkerland(full-time).
What will you do?
As a Work preparator, you will create production orders by efficiently distributing tasks, indicating processing sequences, and procuring necessary materials, parts, and services, ensuring their timely presence. You will act as the first point of contact for production and project leaders. With your experience in work preparation, you know how to perform your work independently.
What do we expect?
- You have completed a technical vocational education at MBO level 4
- You have experience in work preparation
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- You can work independently, show involvement, and be a collegial team player
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing, and specialized company where all possibilities are available for personal development. Additionally, we follow the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal and Engineering industry and offer an excellent package of employment conditions, such as:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- 27 vacation days plus 13 extra free days
- A good pension plan
- An informal working atmosphere with short communication lines
More information or apply directly?
Are you curious about the vacancy after reading this information? Do you have any questions or want to know more? Contact Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, via +316-1150.3315 or email email@example.com. For questions regarding the vacancy, contact Roland Vos, Managing Director Bayards Aluminium Solutions, via 06 - 20 619 223.
Who are we?
For 60 years, Bayards has been known for its experience and craftsmanship in aluminium. We are proud of this reputation and the people who make it possible. We will challenge you daily to bring out your best and give you every opportunity to continue developing.
Want to know more about us? Have a look at www.bayards.com!