Not going back to school five days a week and still getting trained with job security? Discover the world of luxury yacht construction at Bayards Yacht Structures B.V.!
Are you a school leaver who wants to work and learn within the yacht industry? Then we have an exciting job for you! Bayards is looking for talents who want to further develop themselves as welders, CNC millers, or construction workers. If you have an affinity for technology/self-building and want to combine a challenging job in yacht construction with pursuing an MBO 3 BBL+ education, then Bayards is the right place for you. Interested? Apply now!
What will you be doing?
As an apprentice at Bayards, you will work together with our practical supervisor. You will learn everything about aluminum processing, yacht construction, and possibly other aluminum solutions. You will directly contribute on the shop floor and work under guidance in production. The MBO 3 BBL+ program lasts two or three years, depending on your educational background. During this program, you will spend two days a week at the nearby educational park for the theoretical part of the education.
What do we ask for?
- Completed VMBO education.
- Passion for yacht construction.
- Affinity with metal or aluminum processing.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop yourself.
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing, and specialized company, where all opportunities for personal development are available. Additionally, we follow the CAO Metalektro (Metal and Electrical Engineering Collective Labor Agreement) and offer an excellent package of employment conditions, including:
- An exciting MBO 3 BBL+ program within a unique, international, and leading company in yacht construction.
- An inspiring environment with many opportunities for personal development, education, and necessary guidance.
- A solid foundation of practical and theoretical knowledge.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience.
- 27 vacation days plus 13 additional days off.
Feel free to schedule a tour of our company. You can apply directly via the form below. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, via WhatsApp or phone at +31 6 11 503 315, or send an email to email@example.com.